Well, well, well… the biggest excitement this month has been getting my long-awaited new motorised chair! I have spent the last week learning all the twists and turns of the Arohanui corridors, and I absolutely love it. It feels so fancy and has really warmed my heart.
The ball at the end of last month was so beautiful. I loved all the decorations, the amazing costumes, the music, and the dancing. The food was also so beautifully colour coordinated, which made it even more special.
I have been having lots of fun spending time with my friends from Te Puke. We have played the Human Challenge and have been talking about the upcoming Commonwealth Games.
In my woodwork sessions, I have started making a Scottish Terrier dog. I can’t wait to see how cool it looks when it’s finished.
I have also started doing photography again, and I’m really excited about the book we are creating. We have just finished designing the cover.
One of my favourite art projects this month was painting rocks in an Aboriginal-inspired style. I used a white base with pink, purple, and blue patterns, and I loved how they turned out.
Something else that has made me so happy this month is our new kitten at home. It has been such a wonderful addition to the family and has brought me lots of joy.
AN


No comments:
Post a Comment